1. List some emotional responses you have had to artworks.
2. Were they *morally appropriate*? Would it be possible to reponse to an artwork in (what you took to be) a non morally appropriate way?
3. Can an artwork have moral qualities? In what way?
4. Do you think that the asethetic vaule of an artwork related to its moral vaule (if it has one)?
5. What is the position Radical Moralism?
6. Can there be great artworks with no moral values?
7. Can there be great artworks with bad moral values?
8. What is Carroll's position?
9. Has an artwork ever asked you to respond in a way you were not able to? (eg Feeling sorry for HumbertHumbert in Lolita?)
10. Do you think that artworks can be assesed morally at all? Who denies they can?